Superannuation is one of the most tax-effective ways to build wealth for your retirement. With our help, we will guide you through the complexities of superannuation and offer you solutions to make managing your super easy.
Whether retirement is fast-approaching or a long way off, we work with you to create a plan that will give you the best opportunity to retire stress-free from financial concerns. And we want you to stay on track, so we regularly review your superannuation arrangements to ensure your plan is working.
TRANSITION TO RETIREMENT
In today’s world we are living longer and demanding more from life, the choices you face as you approach retirement can be confusing and complex. Thinking about how you can make you money last is a daunting thought for most. How you make your dreams a reality is how we can help, with our advice and experience in retirement we will guide you and help you make the right choices and side step expensive mistakes.
Careful planning is required to help you achieve your desired retirement lifestyle. We can help you put superannuation and non-superannuation strategies into place over time, while assisting you with the most appropriate income streams into semi retirement and retirement.
Our strategies also aim to maximise your government entitlements through Centrelink and the Department of Veterans’ Affairs.
We believe personal insurance is a key element of any financial plan. Everyone needs a Plan B in case things go wrong and your financial plan needs to include a strategy to protect the most valuable assets you have, you and your family!
We will help you work out the most appropriate types of protection for your situation and who is best placed in the market to provide that cover for you. We will then provde appropriate recommendations for your consideration
At Arcstone we understand that careful estate planning can help ensure the wealth you have built is transferred easily, tax effectively and, most importantly, according to your wishes.
Our approach and strategic advice gives you the peace of mind that your affairs will be managed with consideration and assurance throughout your life and beyond.
- At Arcstone Financial we pride ourselves in being experts in self managed super funds.
There are a number of advantages in running your own self managed super fund such as control, lower costs, tax benefits and being able to personalise your investments.
If you have more than 200k to invest then a self managed super fund is something that should seriously be considered. Many of our clients have found that running their own self managed super fund has added tremendous value to their retirement strategies.
At Arcstone Financial we adopt a team approach when it comes to self managed superannuation funds with our advisers and accountants working together to ensure that your strategy is appropriate for your objectives and that your self-managed super fund is set up, administered and managed correctly.
- The days of simply going into the local branch of your bank to arrange a loan are gone. Today there are a myriad of loan products and it is nearly impossible for you to know if the one you are arranging is the right one for you.
At Arcstone we let you know in the simplest terms not only your present position with your current lender but, most importantly, your options. We work with our loan aggregator, AFG, to source the most appropriate loan for your circumstances and using our in-house mortgage reduction program we develop strategies to help pay down your mortgage sooner, without increasing your loan repayments. We can also work with you to build a budget to make the most efficient and tax-effective use of your income.
Paying off your mortgage and credit card debt is one of the smartest investment decisions you can make. When the ‘bad’ debt is gone you can concentrate on making your dreams a reality and creating a solid financial future.
MFAA Accredited Broker
- As Chartered Accountants and registered tax agents we are much more than just number crunchers. At Arcstone we are committed to helping you achieve your business and financial goal with proven strategies.
Our range of specialist services include:
- Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF) establishment, administration and audit
- Specialist SMSF accreditation the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Preparation of statutory and financial statements
- Preparation and online lodgement of income tax returns, both personal and business
- Establishment of corporate structures, including testamentary trusts
- Corporate secretarial services
- Small business succession planning
- Financing solutions.